Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello, I am looking for a carpenter/joiner/window repair specialist to repair a rotten window frame and cill. It can't be filled as it's too big, so I think they will have to splice in a new bit of wood. Quite a complicated job, as we have shutters too and have to be careful not to damage their frame.



Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try Jay Sinclair - http://jaysinclair.co.uk/

He repaired some wooden window frames and windowsills for me a few years ago and did a good job. 

Thanks Edel, good idea, thanks. Jay installed some internal doors for us. I just didn't think about him!



© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service