Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ikea 'Hemnes' bunk beds in used condition with two Ikea 'Sultan Hustad' mattresses. Ladder can be fixed on either side. Can be separated into two full size single beds. No longer available from Ikea, but I've found some details and a photograph here -

http://www.littlebigmagazine.com/design-decoration/furniture/top-se...

Dimensions: 207.5cm length x 100.5 width x 179.5 height

We have a cat, and the ladder and and a bit of the frame has some scratches from where she has climbed up, which could be smoothed down. Frame is solid wood, stained pine, quite dark like a walnut colour, but could be painted. The bed bases have wooden slats, and the whole structure is sturdy. 

We've had them for 5-6 years - mattresses only used on alternate weekends, have been regularly turned, and are still really comfortable. They have always had protectors on and are clean.

The only reason we are selling is the girls are too big for bunks now and the room is too small to have these side by side, so we need to get smaller beds.

Collection only. The beds have now been mainly dismantled, but not completely, and are quite easy to assemble. We've got all the fittings and the instructions. Smoke free home.

£120 ono

Understand not everyone would want used mattresses so if you're interested in the frame only let me know.

Emma

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This may not help, but it will give folk a flavour...

Checked out Piet Hein Eek, Ive come across him before looking for Piet Hein the poet, mathmatician, designer.

http://www.pietheineek.com/en/architecture/france

imagine if he did a fit out for Gokyuzu...

//www.google.co.uk/search?q=piet+hein+eek&espv=210&es_sm=91&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=cGEUU7G0LM66hAfo3oG4A

w&sqi=2&ved=0CFoQsAQ&biw=1242&bih=589

Any other pics? my wife has been trying to convince me about bunks. Cheers Matt

this makes me want to go skip diving and make furniture again...

hi Matt - not sure whether this means you're interested but if so add me as a connection then you can come and take a look. Because they are now largely dismantled it's a bit difficult to take photos - though one of the beds is still up. Emma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service