Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Surprise surprise. Came home tonight to find my recycling bins still full. They were meant to be collected this morning.

What is it this time? Snow? (gone!). Rain? (didn't rain). Cold? (not that cold this morning). Forgot? (likely) Could not be bothered? (even more likely). Sheer incompetence (Spot on!!).

I am so incredibly bored of complaining about something that should be SO SIMPLE! Get there, grab the bin, empty it. And if I hear they're "behind because of the snow" then someone really needs to ger sacked. Does anyone know how long these idiots have left on their contract?

They also take weeks to clear dumpet rubbish when reported, and I am incredibly fed up with their purple sacks they seem to leave everywhere for days and days.

VEOLIA, YOU REALLY ARE RUBBISH.

Tags for Forum Posts: collection, rubbish, veolia, veolia missed collections

Views: 870

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good suggestions but really can't be bothered, they take up too much of my time as it is. If anyone else wants to do it for me, feel free!

One of the reasons Pemberton Road is a tip is that some of our lovely neighbours (I think they are two or three doors down from me) dump rubbish (unbagged/unbinned) in their front garden and when it doesn't get collected (surprise, surprise) after several weeks, they dump it on the pavement on the New River bridge.  Unfortunately, I know I've seen that rubbish before, but I can't remember at precisely which house, so I can't report the specific offenders to the council/Veolia.

We've also occasionally had collections a day late, but our bins have been collected all but one week as far as I can remember, and they are definitely better than Enterprise were.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service