Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Used Brother Sewing Machine - Model DB2-B755 £50 or best offer; CASH ONLY

This is an industrial-grade model used by a professional seamstress. Although the machine is probably about 40 years old, and has quite a lot of cosmetic wear, it is in good working condition and has been well looked after. It was professionally serviced about four or five years ago, and has been hardly used since then. 
Over the years it has had the power switch replaced, and there is a pedal operated by the knee which has had its pad replaced (clearly a home-made effort). For removal, the oil bath will need to be drained (I could do this myself, but I’m assuming that anyone interested in taking the machine will want to test it first), and there will almost certainly be some disassembly necessary, as the machine is heavy and up two-and-a-half flights of stairs. 
The table alone is probably quite heavy (it has removable tubular steel legs), so the machine and motor may well need to be detached from it. You will need to have adequate transportation and be able to move the item. We can provide more photos, if required.
We are in N4/Stroud Green. Please include collection day/time with your response.

Tags for Forum Posts: sewing machine

Views: 219

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One more photo

Attachments:

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service