Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I'm stunned that whoever delivered the UKIP leaflet to my door this morning survived walking around N15 unharmed. The only leaflet I've had mind you, apart from the conservatives one. I just thought you may find this address useful, as I did ;-)

UKIP free post. RLSU-HZBG-UBBG
Lexdrum House
TQ12 6UT.

Views: 1292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband (not me) got one yesterday. I was flattered really. I found this article an interesting read about UKIP if anyone is interested:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/apr/29/10-good-reasons-not...

Thanks Alison. A good article. Although Guardian preaching to the converted.

My husband got one though the post saying "4000 people a week come to live in Britain from the EU!!". They could have taken a better look at electoral registry and realised he's married to one of "those"! In fact, they must have done just that - that why I didn't get any such fliers  

I got one yesterday too, found it hilarious as I'm Polish, so surely not their targeted voter

Hi Hanna, I am Italian and I got one this morning. In the post. Addressed to me. My British husband didn't get one. It said we are "cheap labour" taking "British jobs". Really flattered. Glad to see their campaign strategists are so daft to think they can persuade us EU citizens to vote for UKIP through insults. 

This is interesting.. I'm another immigrant (but not from the EU) and I got one addressed directly to me, whereas my British partner didn't. Do you think they tried to separate out the 'real' British people from we horrible interlopers but accidentally mailed the wrong list? 

It *is* interesting. We haven't received personally addressed information, just a hand delivered flyer. Of course I used the free post return address. Free up to 2 Kilos! Just saying! ;-)

There's a fb campaign to return the flyers along with a brick to the above freepost address. Not that I would advocate anything so silly! 

Imagine if Tories started doing that to the Labour Party....

They'd think they'd received a batch of the Guardian Newspaper.
Do you think that labour would notice it wasn't their flyer, John?

I mean as a tactic. We'd be outraged. Right?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service