Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Views: 3878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It' Fake. they are just retweeting it from somone else and trying to  associate themselves with it to get some credit. I have Are you telling me that the  London Antifa had no idea there was a group of Antifa hanging around and attending an Antifa conference in North London? 

I think it's fake, with choreography that would score nul points on Strictly.

The purpose of faking it is presumably for TR to incite his followers into attacking anti-fascists?

in one. 

Good people and bad people on both sides eh? I've watched it all it's fake. why are choosing to bebelieve his narrative? it is do easy to fake.

initially he goes and causes some arguments and then films a staged fight. the or the other way around. the none of the people at the kurdish centre were in the McDonald's scene.

ah found the vid you mean:
https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobinson/videos/1206663319469720/?...

Yes this would have to have been faked and done live as it was an fb live vid.

and easy to fake 

I'm not telling you anything, i'm just laying out the evidence available.
What you are telling me though is that even if it was fake, NL Antifa would like it to be real.

Tommy Robinson is paid by a well funded Alt right publication that spews out this sort of suff every day. 

How dare you group anti-Fascists and Fascists as the same, just cos they use violence against each other (at times).

Ive never seen a case of anti-fascists attacking people due to their race  Or burning families out of their homes.  Or indeed murdering people.   But I can list loads of examples of Fascists doing so

How the hell did the likes of TR step foot in Harringay, in the first place?
Any if it wasnt staged, then violence is the only answer of getting the likes of him, our of our communities and keeping our people safe.  Its called community defense.

Man at least I linked to Wikipedia and not some intern at the BBC's project page.

Next they'll be burning down cricket pavilions!

Nothing wrong having a different point of view.  But alot wrong, with that view, if it's enticing hate attacks.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service