Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Throw your hat in the ring to make the Harringay Festival go with a swing

With a following wind, it looks like we're going to be able to build a fantastic Harringay Street Festival this September 20th. I've been insisting that as well as support from the Council and traders, a significant element should be by and of "we the people". It'll be as great as we make it.

So if you'd like to join the team, let us know. Broadly at this stage the options are to offer help:

- in the months running up to the festival in helping to get things organised.
- on the day.
- in staging or using your contacts/know-how to arrange an event/interesting stall/street act on the day.
- by arranging a satellite event on the 18th or 19th. (Events organised under the banner of the festival probably by local groups Adam Coffman has already spoken to the schools, Railway Fields and the. Salisbury who are all interested in putting on some events/entertainment. We've also got various artists/art collectives, local historians and a host of other local groups and talent.)

So, roll-up, roll-up Harringay, get your hat in the ring.

Tags for Forum Posts: Harringay Festival, festival, street festival

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have some AV and photo display stuff. I was going to ditch it because it's been out a couple of times already (Bruce Castle etc ), but maybe it will stand another outing.
There is somebody who lives on Crouch Hill has a couple of vintage Lotuses. I'll sound him out.
Great
Your experience will be invaluable John. We should get a production team together at some point and work out what we want to do and how we are going to do it.
Count me in for whatever you see fit - watch it!
ditto
Fab Ruth, cheers (How many different ways can I find to say this?)
That's great Birdy, Thanks.
Wonderful. (Careful how you phrase that Christy!)
Ditto. Without the things/services! On the day and during lead up.
Great Alison - and very wise to be clear!!
i can help with:

- in the months running up to the festival in helping to get things organised.
- on the day.
Brilliant, thanks Livvy.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service