Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Send that message today to Westminster

Views: 1004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Her support on LBC, as was Jeremy's on Women's Hour was either internal party espionage, or plain dire. How much do police cost, how much do our children get? Please write it down, you make these mistakes at entry level, not on the national stage.
Remember the note "there is no more money left," the FU attitude in 2010 was toxic, and the hair dryer treatment Gordon Brown cultivated was not a constructive one. I liked him as Chancellor, but he wasn't a unifying force.

Today the Lib Dems are evolving, those on HoL who do not want to progress will regurgitate adfinitum. Labour did also introduce student fees by the way, & none of this has improved the standards of pay for tutors over the last twenty years.

Last night Nick Clegg was defeated in Sheffield, its time to move on. We have a new party leader, with a ra new momentum. I wasn't prive to the coalition decision process, as indeed any LD Councilor's were at that time.

We know LD councillors actually respond to residents, and we need them now, more than ever. This is a fresh beginning with the Green Lib Dems for me.

I am a new member along with many others, and this borough needs good opposition, (where we aren't taken for granted any longer.) I worked with the Greens for four years, and it is time to take the message to all the main parties, we can only make steps if we do it together. I want to oppose the HDV in Haringey and the Blue Labour agenda, and return Haringey to being a caring borough again.
Historically let's look at IRAQ, PPI, Introducing Student Fee's, Boom & Bust & now siding with the Tories to activate Article 50...

Watch out for calling people "not very bright" unless you get your grammar bang on and spell their name properly. Other than that, yes. Being a bible thumper should preclude you from holding public office.

Christians already have plenty of official representation in the government. I was talking bible thumpers too, not just CoE Christians.

The House of Lords is not part of the Government.

OK, it's the second chamber of parliament.

And un-democratic

Apologise for calling him dumb but not taking the time to make sure you spelled his name right, not for being Dyslexic.

Has he ever used parliamentary votes and motions to do that? Check out his record. Then, perhaps, delete that post?

I am proud of all our gay members in the Lib Dems, they would not remain if he was how you say & he would not remain.
He should have started from a better point granted, but fundamentalist he is not. Norman Lamb may have been my first choice, over focusing on mental health, but Tim has done a good job as a new leader, and he has pleasantly surprised me.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service