Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Just had a lovely Sunday roast in the Garden Ladder. great value for money and you help yourself to your veggies. Desserts nice, too.

Tags for Forum Posts: garden ladder, salisbury

Views: 1383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say Richyrich that's a little harsh, isn't it. You may be surprised at how much positive comes of people starting off by expressing their dissatisfaction. Have you ever been along to a residents' association or any other community meeting? I think it's the human condition to express and share dissatisfaction when things aren't working. That's par for the course. It whether things then move to action that counts. I can share with you countless times when discussions on here, that you may dismiss as "whinging", have led to positive outcomes. So, I'm afraid you're off target with that sideswipe and you need to target your shots elsewhere.

Richyrich, leaving aside your somewhat demented charge that I'M DELUSIONAL, for a teacher who once met Dennis Potter on a train your grasp of literary and historical allusion seems shaky at best. I'll leave you to enjoy your supper undisturbed.

Strange how the class war still rumbles on - like the Japanese soldiers on a Pacific island who hadn't been told WW 2 had been over for 30 years. The definitions used to be:-

Working Class - you work for a boss

Middle Class - you work for yourself

Upper Class - you don't need to work

How do you define Middle Class now ?

I don't need to - you just have - incorrectly

seriously though my issue is not middle class ppl on this site - it's the amount of negative whinging they do

If I have defined it incorrectly, it would be nice of you to give your definition.

As to the " whinging "  - I've just looked at your past posts and I would describe the majority as whinging and negative. To which class do you belong ?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service