Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello to Haringay community members.... I hope everyone had a good week? 

I am looking to interact with some comrades of the community in the hope of embarking on a social project, which will bring more fantastic work to the area. I have lived in Turnpike Lane for four years and after what was a short burst of pieces by the station but it would be great to expand this. I have for the past few years been interacting with artists helping to organise wall space in East London, while I worked for an art gallery. I would love to try and organise some spaces here in Haringay and feel this would be a good start in reaching out to the community.

I have watched street art spread from East London and find large new areas in places like Penge, Camden and Dulwich. In these projects the communities have been heavily involved with helping to supply wall spaces or by supplying unwanted house paint.  If anyone knows of any walls that are in need of some TLC or if anyone would like to help out then please let me know. I regularly am asked by great artists for spaces and it would be great if I could organise some paintings in the area I live.

Thanks,

Ryan 

Views: 2935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Justin, 

No I did not get a message however, I did get your connection and accepted  

Please do message me again as it would be great to see if I can help

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service