Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Im trying to start up a weekly table top sale in harringay, I have the location and can supply the tables have around 10 people interested so far, tables will have to be booked in advance.
Venue will have an inside and outside so will go ahead rain or shine.
If your interested drop me a line for more information.

Views: 1827

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just out of interest, what's the parking likely to be at the venue? I'm thinking that buses and carrier bags transporting stuff to be sold on the tables might not be viable.

Well the side street is free parking on a sunday and the bus stop is directly outside, although there is a small parking area this would be used for stalls and a bbq.
I should hopefully find out this week if I can get the venue, then once that is confirmed its the hard part of advertising and generating people to come and buy so any help would be appreciated.

Good point.... car parking will be essential really - I did a baby nearly new sale at the weekend and could not have done it without being able to drive everything there and park outside the venue

Hi Carla - I would definitely be interested - let me know how you get on. Cheers.

Hello. I'm interested please. Can you send me info?

Thanks
Yes please! I make hand knitted hats and baby things. I couldn't do every week but would be interested occasionally.

Hi Carla

Sounds great - I would love to take part.  Keep me in the loop please.  

marika

Hi Carla,

I'm interested too, as I'm in the middle of a huge sort out.

Georgina

Hopefully by next friday I should have full confirmation if im allowed the venue or not, so will update everyone. Thanks for all the interest

good luck

I would be interested too, great idea!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service