Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Having a clear-out and the following are available:

Old wooden filing cabinet £75 Pic
Size h103 x w50 x d64cm. Three drawers for foolscap hanging files.

Lean-To desk £90 Pic
Futon Company Lean-To desk details as here but without the chair Only actually used for a few weeks as was too narrow for my needs. Good condition but a couple of marks.

Neff oven £30 Pic
Stainless steel B1322.1 electric oven h60 x w60 x d55cm. Bought secondhand from someone who was upgrading their kitchen but I never installed it. Comes with instruction leaflet.

Two wooden kitchen chairs £20 the pair Pic
Good solid kitchen chairs with arms - one has minor damage to arm connection but doesn't affect use.

Bulk order of Vietnamese coffee filters £10 Pic
Bought to sell on but now need the space. At least two big boxes, with 200 or so of these.

Glass table top Free
Square table top (110cm) with rounded edges in very slightly smoked glass. Originally came with Habitat table. This is very heavy and requires two people to carry.

Couple of carrier bags of plastic plant pots and trays Free

All can be collected from Ivatt Way N17 (near Turnpike Lane tube/Downhills Park) up two flights of external stairs. Please add me as a connection if you're interested in anything.

Views: 394

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested in the oven! Mine stopped working last week. I will send my details over.

Hiya, Is the filing cabinet still available? Can you let me know the internal drawer dimensions please? Thanks

Sorry to be so slow to reply! The filing cabinet is still available and the internal dimensions are w38cm  x d55.5cm x h26.5cm. It has a rail for hanging files which is OK but a bit sticky, so might also work as a chest of drawers.

If you're interested please send me a connection request and come and see it. Unfortunately I can't do that before Friday afternoon now, but can fix a time after that.

Hi, I'm interested in the chairs. I live near westbury church

thank you for the chairs - they are great.

Thanks – glad they've got a good home!

Hi - do you have a pic of the coffee table ?

Did the filing cabinet go ?

Tim

Hi

The table is just a table top, with no legs or fixings. I'm afraid I can't photograph it properly at the moment because it's buried at the back of a cupboard, but this shows the same type of table. I could do you a pic of mine on Friday.

The filing cabinet is still here – see reply to question above!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service