Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

MY attention has been drawn to the answer to a resident's Freedom of Information question, about the salaries paid to Haringey's senior staff.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Please supply a list of the job title and the salary for each of the
highest ten salaries paid to your employees, as from 18th April, 2016.

Please also supply the number of people employed in the "Senior Management Team," and the sum total of their salaries, also as from 18th April 2016

My response is as follows:

The top 10 positions are as follows:

Chief Executive £191,318.00
Deputy Chief Executive £153,472.00
Chief Operating Officer £153,472.00
Director of Regeneration, Planning & Dev £148,672.00
Director of Childrens Services £126,200.00
Assistant Director for Human Resources £126,200.00
Director of Adult Social Services £126,200.00
Tottenham Programme Director £120,000.00
Director of Public Health £112,269.00
AD for Commercial & Operations £112,200.00

The Council has an Executive Management team made up of the Chief
Executive, Deputy Chief Executive, Chief Operating Officer and the
Director of Regeneration, Planning & Development. The total annual salary
for these posts is £646,934.00.

__________________________________________________________________________________

CDC

Haringey Councillor
Liberal Democrat Party

Tags for Forum Posts: Council, Haringey, Salaries, adult social care, top 10, top ten

Views: 2371

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

"Clive Carter is doing what some other respondents to this discussion are doing, which is to draw attention to the gap in pay and conditions between top and bottom".

He's doing nothing of the kind; he's simply reproduced a list of salaries.

Clive's a politician to his fingertips and is perfectly capable of explaining himself.

Oh so now it's my motivation that's in question.
I do so wish that people would ask me rather than tell me what I think and why.

But I'm feeling especially generous today, Alex. So let me indulge you. What do you guess to be my "self interested motivations"?
And so everyone is clear. Would you like to share your own political views? You know mine. And perhaps say why you are so sensitive about criticism of Haringey Council? Surely you don't think it's perfect?

Kind of related to this topic, a recent interview of Haringey leader Clare Kober on her plans for the borough: further cuts and council tax increase mainly, but they did open a chicken shop on Tottenham- yay! http://www.publicfinance.co.uk/interview/2016/01/risk-reward-haring...

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service