Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello, has anybody had a structural wall removed and can recommend a builder who will do this? I'm not sure whether I need to call a structural surveyor and builder seperatley or whether a builder would be able to do the whole thing?
Any help is much appreciated.

Tags for Forum Posts: builder

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When we did a similar thing, we had a structural engineer do the survey (generate a report/drawings etc) and then a builder did the work. The council also inspected once the wall was down and the steel beam was in. We used NN Engineering Consultants Ltd, they're based in Enfield. Our builder was Radek Tober (you'll find plenty of recommendations on here for Radek). Happy to recommend both companies. No problems at all.



© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service