Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Just recently I've been unable to access any pictures on HoL. When I click on any sort of picture link, I get this error message:-

This site can’t be reached

storage.ning.com took too long to respond.

Is this a problem for other people too?

Views: 1568

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome on my imac and none of them display photos (Mac OS 10.14.6 and up to date browsers)

The problem also exists with my ipad.

There is a similar problem with photos on OpioN8, but no problems on sites like BBC etc

It sounds like there's something happening at both ends, But Ning should be able to dosomethimg to fix it. As you say most websites have no problem.

Maybe the problem is down to the internet provider, this might explain why some people have problems and others don't.
I'm with Virgin.
Is it just a problem on Macs? I've recently upgraded my OS but the problem persists.

I don’t know what it is. It’s not Macs though. I’m hoping the folk in Arizona can find a fix. 

I've found that I can view the pictures on my phone as long as I switch off Wifi - so it comes through O2 data instead of Virgin. So the problem isnt with Safari, but something to do with my home internet. I wonder if that's any kind of help towards addressing the problem, Hugh?

Thanks for that insight, Maddy. So, using the same browser and device, you can see images on 4G but not using a wifi connection? That sounds really weird. It can be Virgin because I use them. 

Also I can't edit comments, even when just added - it's getting very frustrating.

I don't have any similar problems on other sites - images are all fine.

With this issue, can you please do me a screenshot on the console tab of the developer page - see my how to link above. They need to see what’s wrong to fix it. 

Also, do you have any other devices. What happens when you use them?

Just Macbook and iPhone. When I press 'edit' I just get the same screen and the comment doesn't open for editing. No message.
Maybe I need to open a new HoL account and see if that solves the problem?

Have you tried a hard refresh? (Google that one)

Can you send the console screenshot?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service