Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Does anyone want a small portable TV? It isn't digital. Let me know if you're interested.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes please! If it's still available. My mum has dementia and a small tv for her room would be great. Is it easy to use? I don't want to take something that she won't use and deprive someone else. 

@ Alice

Alice, be aware that this set wil stop working in April when the old analogue transmissions stop. However, you should be able to buy a Freeview set top box for about £14 which will then keep it working.

Hi Alice, yes it is pretty easy to use. But John is right about it stopping working without a digital box like Freeview, which might complicate it a bit (well I struggle!). Let me know if you're still interested regardless!

Hi Alison, thanks for both of your replies and sorry I haven't got back to you earlier. I haven't been on line... Xmas stuff, etc. I am still interested if you still have it. I will try to pm you tomorrow night with my phone number. It's too late tonight... I'm shattered! Can't wait to get back to work.... A five year old princess and mom with dementia does not make for restful hols!

Hi Alison,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the telly. My mum loves it and can't believe that you gave it to us! She watched 'The Good Life' and managed the controls so it's all good. Also,I thought you'd like to know the reception is perfect with the booster aerial! Many thanks. I'll get said freeview when it's necessary. Until then this is great.

Alice

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service