Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello all, my first post.

I am preparing a police complaint about a big fat white dog that the police pepper sprayed then shot 5 times in the Harringay Passage by Seymour Road in the early hours of last Thursday the 18th July.

The dog had ben left abandoned and tied to the railings there sometime on the night of Wednesday the 17th.

If any one witnessed the dog or the person seen standing with the dog for some time before leaving, or has any information about this event at all, please let me know.

If you require more information about this from me I will email you the outline of events as I understand them at the moment.

Thanks,

Mark Townson.

Views: 3049

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quite Billy - perhaps they misspell his name "David Lamey". Fairly obvious what I mean, if old bill say its a dangerous dog it is dangerous. Mark is asking a fair question about use of pepper spray. 

Anette gave me a hand bagging and then flounced off. Goodbye love,don't forget to put the kettle on on the way out, ta love.

John continues to call me Claire,which I find amusing. I watched a video that you can watch on HOL of Claire Kober loosing her rag with the people who invaded council property to protest about the cuts. Ms Kober lost her rag with them and started shouting at them which was amusing. Then the protesters started chanting "Kober resign". It's one of the videos in the video section of this forum. HoL's Hugh also did some top quality interviews with Clair Kober which can also be viewed in the same place. Very good interviews from Hugh I thought. Top quality interview from Hugh, that showed class.

Billy, there's more than one troll on my ignore list... ;)

how many guide dogs for the blind are attacked by bad dogs every week?

the stats are out there...

how many children have to be given stiches n plastic surgery by nhs after bad dog owners dont train their dogs properly so create bad dogs?

the stats are out there...

blind people n kids n all people deserve protection from bad dogs; and brave met police officers can help with this, I think.

nice to see in the papers today news about owners of bad dogs may face jail

from the BMJ:

There are 200,000 dog bite & attack cases per year in Britain.

Over a 12 months period, ending April 2012, there were 6,450 NHS hospital admissions due to dog bites & attacks

1,040 of these were children aged under 10

Of these, 494 required plastic surgery

Hi "do not want to give my name",

For the most part the person who really wanted to complain about the police being rude was another local resident who is a member of the Bedfordshire Police who said the Mets actions were intolerable.

Where you say that the if the police say the dog was dangerous then it was dangerous is just wrong. That dog was NOT dangerous and if the police had let me I could have easily calmed it and got control of the leash.

The RSPCA inspector was on his way, and I told that to the police.

The police lied in the radio reports saying the dog was lose when they arrived.

They pepper sprayed a dog tied to a railing.

5 shots.......5 SHOTS?

I support the police as much as you do, but when they get something so wrong you must criticise it, I wonder why you so adamantly refuse to?

DONT FEED THE TROLL !!!!!!!

Just post as normal.  

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service