Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Knocked over streetlight by the charity shop .

Spoiled pavement at the side of Devran. I hope the council are going to charge them for cleaning off the paint and cement from when they had their wall done.

Views: 3256

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

29/06/16 evening
Attachments:
30/06/16 morning
Attachments:
Council have informed me that an officer has spoken to Devran they have been told to stop dumping rubbish and a new inward opening door has been ordered but needs to be manufactured.

I have asked what they are doing to ensure Devran complies in the meantime while they wait for the new door, I haven't heard from them yet.
Door swinging open into pavement this evening 30/06/16.
Attachments:
01/07/16 Door still swinging dangerously out into the street this morning both at 08.30 and 11.20. By 11.30 there's also a huge pile of cardboard blocking the fire exit. Nice.
Attachments:
Door still swinging wide open onto the pavement and unattended this morning. The illegal outward opening windows at eye level also open. Painted black to make them extra invisible in the dark. I guess it's going to take an injury or somebody losing an eye until the council take action on this. I've been reporting it for months so I have no idea why nothing is done.
Attachments:
This morning at 08.20
Attachments:
Latest addition to the catalogue of filth this morning
Attachments:
This morning
Attachments:

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service