Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello Hive mind!
Our patio is 1.5m above the garden level and it is in a poor state (see pics).
There is a bit of a drains issue, which had been worse in the past so the retaining wall has
been dissolved in one area. There is also an ugly concrete stair and an old fundament which we would like to haven taken away. We are concerned about the structural integrety of the retaining wall and
need an expert in that field. But what field is that?
Did you have similar works done in the past? Do you have any tips or contacts?
Ultimately we are hoping for a resurfaced patio with wooden decking, a wooden stair and a balustrade so no one falls the 1.5m and gets hurt.

Kind Regards,

Julian

Views: 338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am currently having the foundations laid for a patio and path by a very good builder. His name is Dave O'Doherty and can be contacted on: 07830119421. Dave is a superb builder with many years experience, I have used in on many occasions and is workmanship is meticulous and his rates are very good. He hates and often refuses to cut corners which, looking at the pics, is something you probably can't afford to do. I would suggest you get him in for some free advice and quote, you can be sure he will know what needs to be done which will help you when getting other quotes. Dave will be working at mine in Stanhope Gardens tomorrow and I know he is due to be looking at a job on Whiteman Rd at 6.30pm so if your available you could give him a call. If you can't get through to him straight away feel free to give me a bell on 07739821108 and I'll pass on the message.

Good luck

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service