Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I arranged to go on a tour of the Park Theatre being developed behind Finsbury Park tube station today and got the time wrong. I was lucky to meet the affable Glaswegian site boss, Gary, who took pity on me and offered to show me round. 

Thanks Gary - much appreciated.

I'd been planning to take a series of photos to share, but to be honest, it's too early yet. It's very interesting to see, but difficult to convey by photo. The plan is to complete before Christmas, so perhaps in a few months time there'll be more worth seeing.

In the meantime, here's the exterior. The space you can see on the first floor will be a bar.

There's to be a nice neon sign with the theatre's name in theatre empty space to the right of the building.

Tags for Forum Posts: park theatre

Views: 318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it was meant to open in september and i couldnt make the July open days, but work seems to have stopped in last couple of weeks - any updates?

My understanding is that the opening date has been set for 'late 2012". The blog is still very much live, so everything looks ok. Usually if an organisation goes tits up things like blogs are the the first to die.

Drop them a line, perhaps. Let us know what they say.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service