Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alexandra Park Neighbours is a new community website for Alexandra Park and neighbouring areas. Set up and run by volunteers, it is inspired by HoL as well as Bowes and Bounds Connected. You can use the site to find out about local events and post your own, comment on issues, offer items for sale, create and join groups and generally connect with your neighbours. Compared to HoL it's an absolute minnow, but it's already a useful resource so do join up!

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great  website. I'm the webmaster for the WERA (Warner Estate Residents Association, just south of the park) site so I've added a link to you at http://wera-n8.co.uk/links .

Dick Hudson

Delighted, Richard. We'll reciprocate and add a link to WERA.

Bless all who sail in her! 

This neck of the woods is becoming Ning corner. I helped to set up Bowes & Bounds as part of a project for the DCLG, so no surprises on Ning being the choice there, but I have been surprised at how standard the Ning platform has become in our neck of the woods. Whatever the platform, it's nice to see that Haringey is now one of the best served parts of the UK when it comes to community websites.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service