Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

New brand identity strategy for Haringey

"I am in"

Discuss.

CDC
Haringey Councillor
Liberal Democrat Party

---

update to mark the 'soft launch' (click to enlarge):—

The £20,000 film, The Haringey Story

Tags for Forum Posts: I am in, Local Government, brand strategy, folly, identity, nonsense, vanity, waste of money

Views: 9232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Clive, Clive, Clive....

You don't have the time to scour the globe for other examples of money wasting corporate videos. We need you to be brandishing that 'fine toothed comb' of yours in the direction Haringey council, shining the light of truth on their fiscal follies. Pssst. I believe that in the pipeline are some 'Haringey' branded golfing umbrellas (For use on the Ally Pally pitch and putt), branded underpants (Essential for the likes of Alan to sit around in whilst contributing to HoL at all times of the day and night) and branded poop 'n' scoop bags (For the conscientious dog owner), so come on Clive, stop messing about and get on with the serious business at hand.

Oh, the joy of branding!
I hope Clive, that people watching this let YouTube run on to the next video and the ones after that. IndieWhip. The beards. The Donald Trump hair.  "On the cusp". A few frames from Iceland? Why not? "The choice was clear; the choice was obvious". "It's a great sister state to Rhode Island."

I hope that other people will notice the 1st April date.

RSS

Advertising

© 2023   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service