Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi

My cat has been missing since Friday August 14th whilst I was away.

He is very fluffy dark brown and tan with a white chest. He has one eye.

Please get in touch if you have any news

Kelly

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kelly. Hope you find him soon. It will help us lookout for him if you can attach a photo. It also helps to know what road you are in or approximate area lost from.

Is he microchipped and neutered? If he is microchipped, remember to call the microchip company, tell them he is lost and check that they have your correct contact details. (If he's not microchipped, notify local vets and local rescue places and give them his details/photo in case he is handed in).

It often helps to empty some contents of your hoover outside your home (or put out something which has his scent) as he will recognise scent even if quite far away. Flyers are useful, including roads with gardens backing on to your garden. He may have got trapped in someone's house or shed by mistake.

It's also a good idea to put details of a lost pet on www.animalsearchuk.co.uk with a good close up photo.

There are good tips on finding a lost cat on here www.stokeycatsanddogs.co.uk
You probably do this anyway when you're at home, so this is just general advice to other cat owners out there - it's a good idea to lock the catflap at night so that cats are safe inside at night as it reduces the risk of them getting lost or injured.

Hi Kelly. Just adding the link from your Animal Search listing so that people can see a photo of Dave. I note that the area lost from is Waverley Rd, Crouch End N8.

http://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/find-lost-pets/view-pet.php?p=21022...

Hi

My cat went missing whilst I was away since Friday 14th August.

I returned yesterday Tuesday 18th, my flat mates told me had hadn’t come home.

I have attached a poster that I have put up in the area. I live in Crouch End

He is microchipped I contacted the company yesterday and changed the address to my current one. It was listed at an old address.

His chip number is 958000000088497.

He has arthritis is in front right shoulder and will probably be limping by now. He has Metacam daily

If you can suggest any other vets , rescue places I can contact, I would be really grateful

He is neutered

Can you suggest who else to contact

Many thanks

Kelly

07916 106 012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service