Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Microloans to help London people set up and grow their own businesses

London Community Foundation and microfinance charity Fredericks Foundation are working together to provide a small business microloan fund that helps people set up and grow their own businesses in London.

The aim is to provide loans to disadvantaged people who have been turned down by traditional lenders due to factors such as their age, long-term unemployment, disability, or a criminal record.

Fredericks London loan funding is available across London, but LCF is pleased to announce that The City of London Corporation has made a generous contribution to support local enterprise and job creation in the City and its neighbouring boroughs: Camden, Hackney, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark, Tower Hamlets and Westminster.

Find out more at www.fredericksfoundation.org/london

Read the FAQs and get ready to apply a twww.fredericksfoundation.org/loans

Sharing your business experience with others

Fredericks London relies on volunteers to help make local  lending decisions, raise the profile of new businesses, mentor clients and raise further funding. If you would like to help, please contact London Client Manager Marcie Buxton at: marcie@fredericksfoundation.net

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've met the team behind Fredericks Foundation and some of their star case studies when they were setting up in Swindon. A very worthy organisation indeed.

I have a lot of time for Paul Barry-Walsh. If he is speaking as part of the launch in London I would urge you to go along.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service