Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

In my mailbox this morning I got a reminder from the My Society organisation that we can all use their They Work for You website to track what our MP is up to. As unappetising as the thought may be for many of us, there is of course some merit i doing just that. 

You can check  

• What your MP does in Parliament?
  • Will they speak about the things that matter to you?
  • How will they vote in your name?

If you sign up you get a daily digest when your MP speaks in Parliament.

You can sign up at www.theyworkforyou.com.

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, two days after winning in Tottenham again, David Lammy seems to have quickly forgotten about concentrating on the people he was elected to represent and is far more interested in continuing his bid for London Mayor and now this morning possibly the Labour leadership. This just shows his utter contempt for the people of Tottenham, he has to do nothing to be elected here in a safe seat and now his energies are going to be poured into other things. It's not what the people Tottenham deserve.

Hi Karen

I understand the Conservative candidate in Tottenham ran a campaign partly based on "Where's Lammy?" 

Even a Labour voter in Tottenham warmed to this theme and came up with following (click to open. He is there, but you can't find him quickly, it'd take too long otherwise):

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service