Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

hi, can anyone help put me in touch with richard stringfellow,  north london, thanks. 

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One Londoner on twitter.... @richstringers

hi, thanks, thats not the one im trying to find, i lost contact with a friend years ago when he moved down to london in the early 90s, i only knew him as richard, he came to newcastle from south africa, then moved down to glenwood road, harringay, in those days there were only land lines, post, not like now with emails, texts, facebook etc... ive tried finding him up but to no success, thats why i posted on harringay online, the only thing i found was a reference to someone called richard stringfellow on a  google+ profile, under the address of harringay county north london, ive  tried contacting him on that but no success. im not sure thats even him, as its been so long ago, but i just need to find out if it is or not, so that i can continue searching if it isnt him,  many thanks for your help.

Try Linkedin

thanks, i cant find him on there either, anyway on his google+profile under richard stringfellow he describes himself as unemployed layabout ! not exactly linkedin.  google+ is the only place i can locate him, hes not on any thing else other than that, and hes not even going on there even though his profile is there, thanks anyway though.   

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service