Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Lost black and white cat - Duckett Road/Cavendish Road area

My friend has lost her cat in Duckett Road area. He is called Loco and is a young slim adult male cat who looks a bit like a felix cat. No collar. Please check your sheds as he may have got shut in somewhere. He's adventurous, likes climbing trees. He might have gone onto the riverbank and then gone on to Duckett Road or Cavendish Road area. Please lookout for him. He has a high pitched squeaky miaow. He is friendly, but may also run away. If you pick him up, he might wriggle. Missing since Monday 4th March. Thank you for your help.

Tags for Forum Posts: cat, lost

Views: 944

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

will keep my eye out, your description is helpful. i'm often out walking with my baby on cavendish and burgoyne rd so hopefully will see him! fingers crossed

Hi Justine,

i will only be able to see him from above (first floor window) and will definitely keep an eye out for him. let's hope we find him soon if the sun comes out!

He was crossing Burgoyne towards Cavendish - it was about 630am in the morning, so I think I spooked him. I will take a photo next time I see him - if I can coax him inside so that you can perform an ID I will try to do so! 

Some of the latest posts have gone missing due to a technical problem. Just to let you know Loco is still missing. Hope you have all seen his photo now.

Thanks babettli for showing me the two black and white cats on the bottom side of the riverbank on Duckett Road. Unfortunately it wasn't Loco, altho one was was very similar, but had more white patches than Loco. There is another black and white cat around the top side of the river bank on Duckett Road, but I haven't seen him yet.

If you see Loco, post an entry and I can come quickly.

The owner of Loco has put flyers up. The photo on flyer is when Loco was a kitten, but it clearly shows his face markings.

I think I might have just seen Loco, can't be 100% sure but he was in my neighbours garden and then headed towards the passage. it might be worth calling along the passage between cavendish and Burgoyne in case? If it was him he was with a tortie and a black cat, the tortie I also see around a lot.

Thanks Tessa. I'll go and have a look now.

I had a good look, but didn't see a black and white cat. Any possible sightings are very welcome and I appreciate it! I can come quickly and check.

It's going to get very cold in the next 24 hours, with possible snow tonight so we are worried. If anyone is able to get a close look or coax him inside - his distinguishing features are the white triangular marking on nose and top half of mouth, a black horizontal line on the end of nose, black bottom half of mouth/chin.

Tessa, out of interest, is the Tortie you see this one (the mother in the photo, not the kittens) - if so it is one of mine - I know she goes venturing during the day!

No, that's not the tortie I see regularly, the one I see has very little white.

Justine, my partner & I both think we saw Loco in our garden today - separate sightings. Trouble is as soon as we go to open the kitchen door he runs off. If it's him he looks perfectly well so I'm guessing someone is feeding him / letting him sleep somewhere comfortable. I'll request a connection then I can contact you directly.

Thanks a lot Tessa

Good news! Loco came back this morning. I found him in the cat shelter in my garden. He was very hungry. As you know, he is not my cat, but he spends a lot of time in my garden. Patrycja, the owner of Loco, is thrilled to have him home and thanks you all very much. I thank you as well for being such good neighbours!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service