Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dear HoLers

My partner and I have been trying to buy a flat in the area - including the Ladder, Gardens and N15/West Green - since January 2013. It's been pretty demoralising - we have had 2 good offers accepted but in both cases we were let down by vendors who have pulled out after stringing us along for months. We're going to give it a few more months on the open market but are sadly facing having to give up entirely.

So, this is a last gasp attempt: is anyone planning a sale in the coming months who would like to deal directly with serious buyers, without the involvement of estate agents? We're looking for a 1-2 bed flat, preferably 50 sq. metres or more, and we're not bothered about a garden. We've been renting in and around Turnpike Lane since 2004 and are totally committed to the area. We'd really love the opportunity to make our permanent home here.

Please do let me know if you think you can help. I can discuss budget and other details via private message. No agents please - we've tried you for a year!

Best wishes

Carolyn

Views: 348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you have enough to spend you don't have to wait

Hi

Please contact me

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service