Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Looking for handy(wo)man to replace 3 small internal glass panels

I need to replace 4 existing glass panels above upstairs internal doors with frosted glass. Not sure it needs a full on glazer - should be something a handy man / woman can sort out. Any recommendations gratefully received. Thanks. 

Tags for Forum Posts: Internal, glazer, glazing, handwoman, handyman

Views: 56

Reply to This


© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service