Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

We have just got a quote from KBBC Kitchens in Crouch End and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, or can recommend any other companies where we can get a quote to compare? It is to completely gut out our old kitchen and refit with inbuilt appliances etc.

We were just expecting a visit to take measurements etc but the sales guy who was rather old school ended up staying for almost 2 hours and almost got my partner to shake hands on a deal until I pulled the plug as the paper work was being filled in...

Tags for Forum Posts: kitchen fitter

Views: 3232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi Justine - I am also on the hunt for recommendations and finding this thread very useful. Kitchen is one job, another is replacement windows.... could you please share details of the company you used? Emma

Hi Rebecca
I would recommend Martin at Kitchen Finesse http://www.kitchenfinesse.co.uk. Whilst he is based in Scotland I did everything over email and phone including the design by CAD. There was no hard sell and they have a huge range of different kitchens and styles. In the end we went for two different brands of kitchen - Mereway (a British brand) and Schuller (German). Our kitchen fitter has come via our builder and he is an absolute perfectionist (just what you need in a carpenter) and yes, it does take about 4 days even though it arrives with the carcasses all made up. We are just now waiting to have the quartz worktop templated.
Regards
Michelle

Hi Michelle

Could we have some contact details for your kitchen fitter please - good to hear he's a carpenter and a perfectionist.

Hi Steve
Send me a connection and I will send it to you.

Same here please Michelle :)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service