Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

....and if your weren't there tonight, you missed:

Tags for Forum Posts: jam in a jar

Views: 3643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone! Just wanted to thank you all for the amazing support and feedback! Sorry I don't get much time to reply to your comments let alone completing the bar! It's been an amazing and hard week.
We have Leone Evans and Rebekah Bouche playing blues n folk music tonight..9pm
Thanks again to HoL for helping us get off to a great start!

It looks great! I'm gonna get a few friends together to check it out. What are the drinks prices like? (I'm a student.) How exciting to have such a cool place in the neighbourhood.

Was £3.80 a pint for some czech lager

Thanks!

Poked my head round on the way to the Salisbury last night. It was dad's night at the Salisbury, otherwise I would definitely have popped in. Rammed and great atmosphere. And the band was just arriving. Looked like it's going to be a kicking, cool venue. 

Sorry, but what is the name of this amazing place?

As in the title and the first picture, "Jam in a Jar".

Yeah,but in which street though?

Directions / address are on page one of this discussion.

This looks really good, I'm going to go along on Tuesday and check it out.

I went for a couple of drinks - it was very good. We didn't eat because it was too hot for that to appeal, but the menu looked worth another visit. Nice friendly staff too - will definitely call in again.

We popped in for a quick drink last night and ended up staying for three hours. Nice room, very friendly staff, a nice pint of Pilsner Urquell at £3.80 a pop, and a really friendly crowd with a fun atmosphere. The band were good too. A very welcome addition to the area.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service