Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

In my case, yes ! I am presently reading posts on HOL while watching a TV program on climatic changes and how much Venise is affected by it. Considering that we are visiting it soon, it's unforgivable. Plus I should be revising my Italian...What about you, Holers ? Is it taking over ? So, I will close my laptop and read your answers later !

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes.

Yes!

Only in rotation with Mumsnet and Mustardland.

Guilty as charged

I had to look up Mustardland. Glad I found it! Was this set up because the BBC axed the discussion board?

My trinity of timewasting is HoL / mumsnet / facebook. And repeat!

Mustardland had been a small alternative site till the Beeb axed the official Archers forum cos they were too mean to keep it running. It's now a major distraction, and happily unmoderated. 

We've all had a need to get onto it since Thursday though, eh?

I decided to catch up on tonight's show before venturing in. Now done so - shall go and join the fun!

I broke my arm. HOL has entertained me whilst I am incapable of hand-drawing and cadding. Also filling up Pinterest with garbage http://www.pinterest.com/boidus/

But isn't HOL what Fridays are for?  I'm currently waiting for folk to get back to me so I can fix mtgs for my boss.  I look forward HOL on a Friday.  The next high spot of my working day is lunch...

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service