Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Is anyone interested in forming a local business networking group in the area?

Hi,

I run a gardening company and I was wondering if anyone else out there would like to occasional meet up to share ideas, get things off our chests and see where and if we can help each other out?

Cheers, 

Matt 

Views: 1097

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Matt, I'll be there

Thanks, Colm

Great  - see you there! 

I will be there at 6.

Good stuff : ) 

Me and my friend will be there

See you there! 

Hi all,

The back room has dance glasses on a thurs eve, so we dont have to move around will reserve a couple of tables in a quieter part of the bar from half 5, see you all there

Thanks Nick,

Shall I just come in and ask for you?

Matt 

Hi guys i'll be there too. 

Thanks

James

Hi Matt

Thanks for putting this forward.

I would love to be involved!!!

Please count me in

Mel

Hi there, 

Thanks Geoff (digital design), Nick & Sam (interior designs), Dave (accounting), Hugh (networking for neighbourhoods), Colm (Financial Advise), Marek (IT support), James (graphic design) and Patrick (sorry I did not catch what you did), for all coming last night. It great to meet like minded people and get the Harringay Small Business Group (HSBG) up and running.

The main points/decisions  were:

To meet every four weeks and change between lunch time meetings and evening meetings every time. Even though the Sailsbury is closed at lunch times they will kindly allow us in for lunch time meetings (and we can bring our own food in). Once things are up and running other venues can be suggested also.

To start our own group on HOL. Hugh - I had a look at the HOL groups (and even joined a few!), but like you mentioned, I think the block is on to create a new one. Once this is lifted please can you let me know and I shall create a group.

When we have a group I am going to need a couple of people to help out with the admin - any volunteers? : ) 

The main things that people wanted out of the group were: advice, business camaraderie, work opportunities through networking & new business relationships 

I mentioned that Hackney Business Venture may be of use to some (but state that your work will be done in the borough) : http://www.hbv.org.uk/

If you suggested anything or want to now please could you tell us about it?

So I think that is it : )  Through working together I can HSBG growing into a great source of information, work opportunity and friendship for all of us.  Next meeting will be at 12.30pm, at the Sailsbury, on thursday the 19th of April. Hopefully see you there and if you could not make last night, then please come on the 19th : )

Everyones thoughts and input very very welcome. Have a great weekend, 

Matt

Hi Matt

It was interesting to see how the "virtual idea" becomes reality and now we can think about confirming this creation for the next time.

Meeting every fourth week is absolutely OK and I do not see the necessity organize this more often.

As soon as the new group appear we could set up more ideas and initiatives.

When a new idea comes everybody will know.

Have a good weekend too.

Marek

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service