Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Is anyone interested in forming a local business networking group in the area?

Hi,

I run a gardening company and I was wondering if anyone else out there would like to occasional meet up to share ideas, get things off our chests and see where and if we can help each other out?

Cheers, 

Matt 

Views: 1096

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Matt- Salisbury on Thursday sounds perfect.  Might be a little after 5 for me, but hopefully it will be in full flow by then.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Matt and others, I am a partner in another small local company, we make various things for the home, i also happen to be assistant manager at the salisbury, think this group is a great idea, would like to take part and would be happy to allow us to have fortnightly meetings in the pub, during the day. Is next thurs a definate for everyone?, can set aside some table's.....

Hi Nick, 

Great stuff. At least for the first meeting it will be good to use the back room at your pub thanks. If you could set a table aside that would be great. I guess we will know more about numbers later in the week.

Thanks, 

Matt 

Hi Matt

I am an artisan cheese maker setting up a business in north Tottenham. I would be interested in joining a group.
Thursday after 5 sounds very good to me. Marek

I hope to be able to join you (as someone who runs a locally based business rather than as the guy that does HoL) but am down in Town till about 5 so will be late.

Great stuff Hugh. It will be good to meet you. I think a few people can' make it that early so lets say to meet at 5.45 - 6.

Best wishes, 

Matt 

Sounds good Matt, will try to get there before 6

Thanks,

Colm

I will be there but may be a little late myself (6:15) as I have to pick up/drop off kids.

May also be good to have a small agenda of points to discuss given that there may be a lot of people new to each other, a lot of enthusiasm and energy at this first meeting and it can be so easy to get side tracked, spend a lot of time on one point of discussion and totally run out of time without covering some essentials before some people have to leave. It would also help us all to think about some of the points in advance that will be discussed and maybe have answers to some on the day.

I have had the experience of starting and running a voluntary club that grew to 70 members hence my suggestion is from experience and also given that time could be limited for some of us on the night. Maybe canvas some feedback for the agenda between now and thursday and this may help efficiency at the meeting.

Hi there, 

I was just wondering on how many we are expecting tomorrow? So far we have 4 of us confirmed. So the pub knows how many to reserve for, please can you get back if you are coming. Just to confirm it will be 5.45/6pm this Thursday in the back room at the Salisbury. I shall be waring my 'Morton Gamble Gardens' T-shirt or jumper! 

Hopefully see you there, 

Matt 

Hi Matt

I will pop down around 6

cheers

G

Great! 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service