Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I don't believe my problem is in any way related to Harringay or Haringey. However, I hope a kind soul may take pity on my attachments and advise me. Every blardy time I try and send an attachment from my Outlook account, I get a message saying "Internet Explorer has stopped working". And Internet Explorer does stop working. It even chucks me out of my account. Someone has suggested "add-ons" are the problem but I haven't been able to fix things. 

Can anyone even send me a link to the answer? Or tell me the answer? Thank you.  

Tags for Forum Posts: IT

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you very much. I'll try those things.

DONT use Internet Explorer

Its that simple :)
Unless you like being open for attack, from anyone and anything.  Its just one, huge spyware  program 

Hi Laura

Do you mean Outlook.com account or Outlook as a software, a part of Microsoft Office package?

You can use other internet browsers if you prefer them then others but the internet explorer is always at the bottom of your internet activities. if something is wrong with this browser it is very high probability than other browsers will have similar issue sooner or later.

and the last thing

Did you try send anything from a different computer?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service