Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Can anyone recommend someone to build me some internal storage - a walk in cupboard?

Tags for Forum Posts: cabinet maker

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could try Martin Waller on 07503 123950. I think he's been recommended before on this site and has done work for us in the past. Martin's extremely skilled and reliable and very lovely with it. He's also very local, living on the Gardens. He does carpentry, painting and decorating, and light building work. Good luck with the cupboards!

Try Mike Slade who has a workshop in the parade of shops west of the footbridge at Harringay station.  Good work & friendly guy.

see his work on his website http://www.michaelsladefurniture.co.uk/



© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service