Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Running in Harringay's Warehouse District from 9th-13th April, the inHOUSE Film Festival aims to celebrate the creativity and diversity of Haringey with five days of Film, Music, Fashion and Art.

The organisers say their mission is to "boost the profile of Haringey, through collaboration with the permanent residents, the influx of young professionals of the last decade and using our connections to encourage interaction with the wider arts and media world. Looking at urban and social transformation we showcase some of the best and most innovative short films, music and fashion videos."

With a nod to some of the tensions that surfaced on HOL recently, they go on to say that the festival will "explore a new vision of co-existing between the thriving local artistic community and the long term residents".

Learn more at the festival website and Facebook page.

Views: 1636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could you help with that?

possibly, i have a number and waiting on some connections.

hi sharon

i was planning on chasing you up this week as i hadn't yet heard from you by email or text.

let me know if theres a good time to meet, would be good to make a plan for this and going forward.

i'm very keen to integrate our communities. in fact everyone in the area really wants to become a 'proper' part of Haringey.

get in touch

Alay

hi Alay, i had my parents down for a few days but am free now. ill txt you my number and try and come over.friday might be good.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service