Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

If half of HoL voted Green, Lammy would still be elected, give serious thought to voting Green Today.

On 24,000 votes in 2010 the nearest was the Lib Dems, on 7,000, if you vote Green your voice will be heard, and this will ensure Labour acknowledge they need to change not just in opposition.

Don't let your vote be taken for granted today, Dee Searle is a strong candidate for Tottenham, the Green Party's attention is firmly understanding Tottenham's needs at grass roots, the Green Party will always remain the conscience of the Labour Party.

In Australia where I grew up, Labor need the Greens in the Senate to retain power, and have been a very important part in influencing and actioning policy for Australia's future.

David will make the best candidate for mayor for London within Labour and I wish him well.

As voters we can change the landscape of politics in Tottenham, at the very least we can open the gate,
vote Green to edge the Tories out of second place, that in itself will give pause for celebration.

Views: 394

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't want the Greens to 'always' be the conscience of the Labour Party. I want us to replace the Labour Party as the party of the people. 

Absolutely, it will be, and that will be the legacy

just tapped into this website and Conservatives are second, results so far

https://election.38degrees.org.uk/constituencies/tottenham?postcode...

Labour 68% Conservative 13% Lib Dem, 9% Green 4% UKIP 4% Others2%

Those are not results - they are guesses.

Electoral Calculus, which got the last election result correct, gives Greens 11% across the Borough. but we shall see... I find it credible, as it gives us only about 5% in Enfield....The Greens are likely to be third in London, which would be an excellent result.

I had a feeling this was so - but it seems to be true:

"  Despite being common practice in most parts of the world, publishing exit poll data – the data from polls taken outside voting booths – until 10 p.m., GMT (which is 3 p.m. Eastern time) is prohibited in Britain. The penalties for publishing an exit poll before that time are harsh: Under British law, the publisher could face a £5,000 ($7,600) fine or even six months in jail. "

Wow that's a stiff penalty, quick delete, delete...
all interesting stuff.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service