Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Due to moving abroad we are selling a number of household items - EVERYTHING MUST GO. We're having an open house/yard sale on Sunday 14th July 2013 from 10am - 4pm. Call or text me on 07951 969 014 if you are interested and come along to pick up a bargain. Below is a list of some of the items:

Large gold frame ornate mirror

Ikea furniture: MALM white bedside tables and chest of drawers, TROFAST toy storage system, TASSA child bedroom wardrope and chest of drawers & birch BILLY book cases.

Fold-up single Z-bed.

Camping stuff: self inflatable mattresses, sleeping bag and folding chairs.

Various garden & DIY tools, electrical and hand (incl. Boarch lawn mower).

Halfords roof top box.

Crock pot.

Pictures and frames.

DVDs and CDs

Girls clothing sizes 4/5, 5/6 & 6/7 + shoes/boots sizes 12, 13 & 1

Outdoor activty: ice skates (size 1), Phoenix Quad roller skates (size 10J), microlite scooter & spacehopper

Toys: zhu zhu pet collection, brio compatible train set + brio cooker (incl pots and pans and cutlery and crockery), puzzles and board games, Nintendo DS, dolls and accessories (Baby Born and Annabel), Polly Pocket, Playmobil (playground & campervan), Lego (Belville Castle), dolls house and interiors, etc.

Views: 1264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi has the crock pot been sold? Id like it if it hasnt.

Vix

Hi. No - it's still here and available. £10 incl. a clay pot/slow cooking cook book?

Kind regards,

Lone

I would be interested in

roof top box,

folding chairs

and do you have any garden loppers for sale?

how much please? thanks!

Hi Sally,

As discussed on phone:

£20 for roof top box, £7 for the cutter and £4 each for the folding chairs or all 3 for £10.

KInd regards,

Lone

I'm pretty interested in the self-inflating mattresses and a couple of the folding chairs, as well as a sleeping bag. Would you be willing to chuck all that in for £20?

Yes, that would be fine - it's come first serve first.  For info, in terms of the chairs I have one adult and two kids ones.

Ah, I'd only have use for the adult one so shall we say £15? I'll send you a text for more details, can't use the phone right now!

Hello! How much for the Lego? X

Hi Kerri,

I'm sorry - lego has been reserved already, but do pop along on Sunday to look at my other things. Many toys.

Kind regards,

Lone

Hi has the crock pot been sold? Id like it if it hasnt.

Vix

Going through the shed I have found a single swing by Plum in metal. It's still in the box - never got round to putting it up, box opened slightly. It retails for £30 - I'm selling it for £15 ono.

Hi, would you be so kind as to provide me with your address via text message. I will text you.

Thank you

Firn

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service