Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Thanks to Alison for organising a very successful and enjoyable day.  The photo above is my favourite photo from the day.  To see photos from all the gardens please visit my Flickr page

Note from Hugh: Since the event posting will be difficult to find again, I've copied the pictures and some of the comments made on the event posting below.

Views: 1032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just left of the man growing on the left it appears that Alice is following the white rabbit down his burrow.

Please Alison do put your photos on as I love seeing how other people see things.  Your pic in Dicks garden is great and captures a very different feel than the ones I took.  So please share

Hi Sam, this is exactly what I was thinking too looking at your photos.  Absolutely amazing and very artsy!  I'd also be more than grateful for some tips on how to make great photos.  

Some more pictures ..

Garden 1. Some interesting moments later on watching people trying to pass each other on the path.

This was garden 4, almost all edible and very beautiful too.

I can't remember where this was, but fantastic foliage combination. I think Sam's? 

The tropics on Beresford Road!

Pond life. Garden 2.

Real pond life. 

A hanky sized meadow in Tottenham. 

And blissful tranquility on Stapleton Hall Road.

Great pics Alison, thanks for sharing. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service