Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Thanks to Alison for organising a very successful and enjoyable day.  The photo above is my favourite photo from the day.  To see photos from all the gardens please visit my Flickr page

Note from Hugh: Since the event posting will be difficult to find again, I've copied the pictures and some of the comments made on the event posting below.

Views: 1032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Matt. That poppy was much photographed! Very photogenic.

This is really inspiring! I'm so sorry I was away and missed it, so thanks for the photos!  (And Alison, I'd be interested to know which Euphorbia you're a fan of). 

Im a fan of any euphorbia but the one we were talking about is euphorbia robbiai (sp?) which does really well in dry areas where all else in my garden fails.

Thanks! I'll give it a go!  Is this now an annual event??

I hope so! It was a bit rushed this year so I think we could refine how we did it but it would be great to do it again.
Doro, let me know if you'd like a plant to try, I have a couple spare.

Wow Sam,

I just looked at your Flickr page - you're a fantastic photographer.  Can I have some lessons!  I know I don't use my camera to its full potential.

Thanks Kamilla  I had fantastic gardens and flowers to take photos of so I really enjoyed myself.

Yes it was a really fab day - met some great people and looked at some lovely gardens.  Such a good idea of Alison's.

Thanks guys!

Totally agree about  your photos Sam, they are fantastic. I'm not going to upload most of mine, they aren't a patch, but I liked these two and hadn't seen similar ones among any of the other ones that have been posted.

Deborah's ponds

Sunday snoozing ..

Alison, like Deborah's pond. Interested to see it's as dark & murky as ours at the moment. We have tadpoles and some tiny frogs! The other photo is quite surreal. Didn't realise Dick's garden was growing men until I clicked on the image to enlarge it! Rather strange subject in the forground too.

Wow, well spotted - couldn't think what you meant until I looked a bit closer. You can find all sorts growing in Dick's garden!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service