Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Haringey Council Visitor Parking Permits website - continued problems

I don't know if anyone else is struggling with Haringey Council's website re. obtaining visitor parking permits?  I have tried to buy these about ten times (I get to the 'pay here' link) but it seems to be continuously 'down' - and it's not convenient for me at the moment to visit the council offices.  Any clues about how to reach them?! I have filled in the 'contact us' online several times now and they point me back to their 'how to' videos!

Tags for Forum Posts: virtual parking permits

Views: 1001

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This endless not-merry-at-all-go-round needs to stop.
The "cabinet" person for the Parking Service is Cllr Chandwani a can-do-councillor. (Seema.Chandwani@haringey.gov.uk)
        And it should actually be a service.  Without anxiety and even panic. Not just a nasty little earner to backfill budgets.
       The merry merry month of May is on its way with fresh elections. And every screwed-up parking permit may be another vote lost.

Thanks for the email. I will complain as it’s a total shambles, and disgusting service. Causing so much stress. The amount of time I’ve wasted trying to get permits or download permits, whilst the wardens patrol outside my flat. So stressful 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service