Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The Haringey 'Community Action Network' (HCAN) is growing from strength to strength. We are made up of 26 community & campaigning groups, plus local trade union branches. We are holding a public event on Friday 12th July, 7pm -9pm, 4 Coburg Road, N22 6UJ - 5 minutes from Wood Green tube. There will be information about local campaigns and disputes, including the Junior Doctors at St Ann's Hospital and Haringey Council maintenance workers, both fighting for fair pay. We will also have the first screening of a 9 minute film by 'Reel News'.

Last year we held a great 'Right to Food' march from the Spurs Stadium to a festival on Tottenham green. Their will be a social from 9pm with a great live Band - everyone is welcome to join us for the meeting and / or music.

The images attached include details of our affiliated groups which is yet to be updated as our most recent 'affiliate' is the excellent 'Museum of Homelessness who do tremendous work and really deserve our full support, here is a link to their website: Museum of Homelessness

Join us if you CAN.

Views: 185

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi, this looks like a great event and I am sorry I cannot attend. I would very much like to connect with CAN, as we support community buildings to lower their energy bills and carbon emissions through our community energy projects. Please could you email me for more information - nadia@en10ergy.org.uk

Many thanks

Nadia Smith

Project Development Officer

En10ergy

www.en10ergy.org.uk

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service