Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Most of us have a very limited range of choices in Thursday's General Election. From my recent posts on this site it's clear I don't want to vote Tory. Nor do I want to vote for a pro-genocide candidate. Which is what we'll get with Starmer. And as he has told us Labour now belongs to him. And anyone caught breathing out-of-tune can get purged. So does it matter that Starmer isn't on the ballot form? Won't Haringey's MPs be following Keir's 3-Ems? Murder-Mutilation-Malnutrition?

I used to have a poster printed by Islington Anarchists. But that would be a cop-out. Anyone else in a similar predicament? 

Tags for Forum Posts: Anarchism, Keir Starmer, corrupting democracy, general election

Views: 798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With all due respect

Get lost

Hahahaha

He's a dog-whistling piece of garbage

But you do you

Mr Bosch
Appearances can be deceptive.
I am not a Christian but I am inspired by Jesus' parable of the Good Samaritan.

A badly injured man on the ground may have seemed like a roadside "piece of garbage" to other passers-by.  But the Samaritan put himself at great risk by going to help him. In the mid 1960's my faded memory of that road  and landscape - from Jerusalem to Jericho - was stunning but deeply scary. Rocks and steep narrow beautiful valleys. My eyes filled day after day with every shade of ochre.

The man lying hurt had been robbed. I imagine that nearby there were hiding places for the robbers.
Now I imagine super-highways and maybe tunnels and bridges.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service