Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Would just like to say well done to everybody that done tthere summer exams and hope that you all got the results you were hoping for.

Fantastic results from St Thomas More School once again top GCSE results in the borough and joint A Level results with Fortismere school.

Over the past 4 years St Thomas More have come a very long way from being on the edge of closer due to worse results and reputation to now being the best in the borough.
I am so pleased that my daughter is srarting there in september, I have given her the best possible start for her education the rest now is down to her.

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, very impressive!

Carla, if my own experience is anything to go by (I have a child about to go into Year 8) this is by no means the end of your involvement in your daughter's education. They need your support more than ever in the first year of secondary school - and beyond!

I know what you mean I didnt mean it in that sence. When it comes to homework im useless. I couldn't even manage her yesr 6 honework. STM have a fantastic homework group so hopefully it will support both of us

yy, Year 7 Maths is a foreign language to me!

It's the time management/being organised factor which is the biggie at the beginning of secondary school

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service