Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Each holding 12 bottles, we have an identical pair of these we're giving away- the galvanised metal parts are a tad rusty in places as they've been stored in a damp cellar for years but they're still quite usable, Collection from Lausanne Road on the Ladder.

Andy

Views: 348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll have one of them if still available. I can collect Wed. Thanks Raj

They're both available so take your pick!

cheers, Andy

Thanks Andy. Thursday is actually better for me. What time would suit you and where etc

We have one left now so Thursday is fine - will mail you privately with the details.

Andy

Hi Andy, is there still one left? I could get someone to collect on Thursday or Friday, planning to buy lots of wine soon, been looking for one of these!

thanks

Caz

There is one left but I think someone will be collecting it tomorrow Thursday.

But the good news is I think we have a third wine rack down in the cellar but it's not easy to see or get it out. If you can hang on until Saturday, I'll go down, get all filthy, etc and retrieve it (if it's there).

Andy

Hi Andy

How wonderful! If you are prepared to brave the cellar to retrieve something that may or may not be there, and will get you filthy, just so that you can then give away for free... then I could certainly wait until Saturday! thank you!

I have got it out

Sorry, not sure what happened there - what I actually wrote was 'I have got the wine rack out of the cellar and I have sent you a message invite'. But I guess using HoL on a mobile phone is still a bit dodgy! Anyway, we're in all weekend if you're still interested in the wine rack. Andy
Hi Andy, I could pop round in an hour, what number are you? Thank you!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service