Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!


My oven has recently broken and I am looking for a recommendation for someone to fix it - would be grateful for any ideas!


Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You need an appliance engineer. You could try  https://www.jsgelectricalhornsey.co.uk/ or your oven company's website might have a list of approved repairers. 

thank you!

RJ Gas Ltd 020 8529 3466 were very good with my gas hob. They do gas and electric ovens too.Good luck

thank you!



© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service