Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The post about Tottenham Online gives me my cue; this is something I am involved with:-

"
Finsbury Park Online - a community "blog" for Finsbury Park?

Do you want to know what is going on in the Finsbury Park area and have your say?

Do you blog and live in the Finsbury Park area? Are you based in Finsbury Park with a website? Are you on Facebook ? Have you set up a community website or are you thinking about it? Are you a member of a community group, and want to find ways of telling people about it? Are you interested in "social media" or local news sites? Do you produce a parish magazine or community newsletter? Are you interested in being a "Citizen Journalist"?

If you are interested in any of these things please join our discussion. We want to find out how we could go about "social networking" in the Finsbury Park area. We also want to establish what is there already to see how it could be developed. You can join us by coming to a meeting for interested people at FinSpace, 7 p.m. Tuesday 7 September 2010. Or you could comment on our project blog or post to our email discussion list. FinSpace is at 225 - 229 Seven Sisters Road, London, N4 2DA (if you are not from the area but have a similar project which you have developed or are developing you are most welcome to come along to share ideas)

The FinSpace building is a Community Resource Centre managed by FinFuture. We are a local charity and we want to help people, organisations, and businesses in Finsbury Park share news and information.

For more information go to our project blog:-

http://fponline.posterous.com/

and also join our emailing list by sending an email to:-

FPOnline-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.uk

(Finsbury Park Online is a project of the communications committee of FinFuture. The committee reports to the Board of FinFuture. For more information about FinFuture see: http://www.finfuture.co.uk/ )

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Note the point

" if you are not from the area but have a similar project which you have developed or are developing you are most welcome to come along to share ideas"
I'm delighted to be supporting this venture and look forward to seeing folks there.
You show some self restraint I think in not saying something like "imitation is the sincerest...etc."
I'm there. Will be interesting to observe.
My chance to just confirm here, that despite the transport strike the meeting is going ahead.
Was a good evening. Looks as if we'll be heading there again. Was very nice to meet you Hugh.
Yup, very interesting. Likewise good to meet you.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service