Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi - We're expecting our first baby at the end of March and wondered if anyone could recommend some local classes like pilates, yoga or just preparation classes? It's all a bit strange with Covid-19 as the things we would normally in person aren't running. So I was looking for some recommendations. Also, it would be great to hear from other mum's to be (I know I saw something on HoL a few weeks ago) - maybe we could start our own virtual group?

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alice - I don't really know of anything going on like classes but am interested in the virtual group! Have just sent you a connection request. Thanks. 

Hi Alice, 

I’m not sure about classes; I think that there are online yoga classes and I think NCT is all virtual too. If you are starting a group, I’d love to join. I’m due April 2nd!

best wishes,

sally 

Just to let you know I went to an in person antenatal yoga in Downhill's Park this morning. You can also do it over zoom so a bit of a mix of virtual and in-person. If anyone if interested in joining a local mum's to be whatsapp group, could you PM me your number and I'll add you

Alice x

Hey! I'm due in January and would love to join please! I would be interested in attending pregnancy yoga, I have been only doing classes on youtube etc and I do miss it.

My no is 07879494350, Thank you 

I’m due in early April. I’ve found some virtual bump and baby classes (similar to NCT). Just sent you a connection request too! 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service