Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I needed someone to check/certify the electrics on my house for sale and my estate agent gave me the name of Seamus, who is qualified to issue certification. He came around and had a look and said it was fine but would need an rcd if I wanted a certificate. I didn't need one and it would have cost a total of £160 for work and cert. Then I asked him to look at a flat I was letting and he did the same. Again I didn't need the cert but he said it was ok if I didn't. Refused to accept any payment and said he would be happy to come around anytime and he would be happy to advise. Another might easily have sucked in air and told me I had to have work done. Anyway, I am always impressed when someone takes the time and trouble to make an appointment and is not interested in taking your money for free advice. Seamus on 07790233987

Tags for Forum Posts: electrician

Views: 325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to know, really need someone to re-wire the old hovel before it literally kills me. Sounds like you got a good 'un.

Where did you find him, out of interest? We had so little luck with check a trade etc that we more or less gave up on finding anyone to carry out this somewhat essential work.  

I asked our estate agent, Wilkinson Byrne for someone who could issue the certificates as well as being a sparks. 

Ah, good one. Well I'll give him a call - thanks again. 

To be fair - this proves he's an honest person, not a skilled electrician.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service